Driving innovation. Delivering results.
Next IT delivers solutions that revolutionize how technology interacts with people. Our Alme natural language platform empowers users to get more done by doing what is most natural—having a conversation. Users can talk, type or tap and our industry-leading virtual assistants will deliver answers with guaranteed accuracy.
Next IT has spent more than a decade developing industry-leading technology that understands the core of human conversation and delivers a more intuitive user experience across all communications channels—smart devices, tablets, online, social media sites and kiosks.
Founded in 2002 in Spokane, WA, Next IT is a privately held technology company with a proven track record of providing an outstanding user experience that’s intuitive, highly personalized, consistent and scalable.
We've delivered this experience for many leading enterprise clients, including Aetna, Alaska Airlines, BECU, United Airlines, Merrill Lynch and the U.S. Army, helping them generate revenue and increase efficiency, regardless of channel or language. Visit our client page to learn more.
Our work is driven by our values
- Integrity – We do not make empty promises; when we give our word, we keep it. We are honest and dedicated to the commitments we make.
- Innovation – We are the pioneers and thought leaders in our industry. We’re not afraid to question the norms. We push ourselves daily to advance our technology and stay ahead of the curve.
- Teamwork – We are diverse individuals who trust and leverage each other’s skills to succeed as a team. Our team mentality extends beyond the company; we truly partner with our clients.
- Accountability – We exhibit a high level of ownership in our jobs and our company. We take great pride in our work and in being a reliable partner and colleague.
- Perseverance – Solving important problems is not always easy, but we are determined to succeed for our clients and as a company.
- Fearlessness – We believe in our technology and the impact it will have on the world. We think big and are not afraid of the hard work, risks or conflicts that we know we’ll face.
- Wisdom – We leverage the sum of our experiences, knowledge and understanding to gain clarity on the best course of action to take for our clients, our company, our products and each other.